Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Bittersweet, Sweet for Fall


We went out to farmer market this weekend. I love farmer market during this time of year. The whole market is painted with colors of fall.

Wandering around, I can feel the vibes of the most beautiful time's coming close and I'm excited already.



I found a table full of this tiny orange berries called Bittersweet, I knew I couldn't go home without grabbing some of them with me.



And now, I'm spreading the colors of Fall all over my house. Lovely.


3 comments:

Monique said...

Wow, these are amazing bittersweets. I went to the farmer's market in search of something bright and came home with a huge eucalyptus.

pui said...

Monique,

I got a bunch of them at Union Square Market :)

Monique said...

Thanks, I'll have to go and check back for these. They're beautiful.