Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer Finale


Summer was officially ended. Fall is falling down through my window. Here is my Summer finale dress I made this Summer. The flower pattern is too cute to resist.

Besides making my Feel Good Dolls with it, I know that this cute pattern can make a very lovely Summer dress, to see how it's going to look like when it's finished, I did a quick sketch, and hit the machine, sewing.



It is a very easy sewing project with elastics at the top and waist making it easy to wear for walking around town. The end of the day, I can simply dress it up a little with a black or red fabric belt tied into a bow at the waist and off for the party to end the Summer fun.

Grove street, Greenwich Village


Welcome Fall...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

น่ารัำกละ ทำไมไม่เอามือเท้าเอวด้วยจะได้เหมือนในภาพสเก็ต ^^