Thursday, June 19, 2008

One beautiful display to one artistic painting

Since I'm not going to be able to work with my sewing machine for a few days because of the building reconstructing all the gas lines in every apartments and we have to move the kitchen equipment into my working area, blogging is all I can do for now.

I was browsing through the image files and found some pictures I took from icff2008 the last day of the show. We went to check out on our friends, Roger and Wanyi from Mizzonk and were there when most of the booths started to pack their stuffs, so we didn't really see much of the show. Here is one of them I took along the way walking to our friends' s booth.


At the time I snapped a picture of this beautiful display of this booth (my bad that I couldn't remember their name)
just because I love the way they present their stuffs and I also love the shapes, forms and colors all together. Now come to see this picture again what I see is one beautiful painting, just the kind of painting I love.

No comments: