Friday, June 28, 2013

Getting a grip with bra making



    Since I was hooked with bra making, and went on making my first handmade bra, my whole world has changed. My lingerie drawers are filled with all beautiful bras and panties that fit me so perfectly, and I'm now a happy girl who enjoy wearing bra all day long.

The success hasn't come in one bra, of course, it took me quite sometimes to get a grip with making them perfect, with all the sewing, adjusting patterns, and the fitting.





      And now I love all my handmade sets, from the fact that they fit me perfectly, no more throwing- them-off-as-soon-as-getting-home as before, and with the ability to get to choose the fabrics, laces and all notions myself, that's the icing on the cake for me.


  
 

  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tutorials please! ^_^

pui said...

Thank you for stopping by ka. When I make the next new set, I'll see if I could make the tutorial along naka.