Thursday, March 14, 2013

HP Charcoal Soap


I love making soap, but, lately, I was so busy with my sewing machine, and my soap pot was abandoned until the last bar of all the soaps I made for the past five years was used, then I woke up! I have to say that I was a little panic knowing that there were no more soaps in the shelf....and I can't live with the idea that I have to go back and buy soaps again....So I had to leave the sewing machine, and got back to a soap pot, Fast!

There was no time for CP soap, our last bar was as thin as paper, the CP soaps takes at least three weeks to cure, and I couldn't wait.





The HP soaps have become my emergency soaps, since I can use them as soon as the soaps dry. This batch of charcoal soap is my third batch of HP soaps, and the first batch that I had time taking photos of them....Even though HP soaps are so easy and fast to make, the CP soaps are still my favorite when it comes to making soaps.


No comments: