Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Market Colors



We went to farmer market at Union Square last weekend, I wanted to get some flowers for my window box that has been drying up for this long winter time. The market was packed with people, dogs and all goodies from the nearby farms.




All I could see was colors and colors and colors. I didn't plan to do any photographs, just wanted to buy flowers so I didn't think of bringing the SLR with me, so I snapped all these colors with my tiny canon SD 880 that is always hanging on my wrist.




The city has been in gray for quite long time, it feels so good to see colors pop up in the middle of the still dark monotone atmosphere.



We got back home with a big bag of flowers, yummy homemade breads and abundant colors that will always be useful when I need it for my works.

No comments: