Sunday, June 1, 2008

Minimal Design, Bags That Never Be Too Much

I have a love affair with interior design. I always wanted to be an interior designer. After I graduated high school going to the university, I chose interior design as my number one department of choices for the university entrance examination. And it is obvious that my goofy head is bigger than my sleek moves, so that the graphic design department had my name on it.
















I just love to see good design when it comes to living - all colors, shapes, streamline constructions, ideas and people who create them.






As this Minimalist purse I designed, I have to say that I was inspired by my sense of having the love affair with interior design, I love clean lines and subtle design when it comes to decorating my house which, now, is such a mess, plus my love of linen fabric, it all comes together to create a purse that is subtle and gives me just what I really need to carry on.



My everyday bag is tote or has to be a big bag - I just used to it - I used to carry all stuffs in one bag even though sometimes I don't really have much to carry on. One day I was going to the laundromat, I had a big laundry bag with me, yet I had to have a tote for my wallet and cellphone, all of the sudden, I felt why do I have to carry a big tote for just a few little things.

After finishing my laundry, I came home and started designing my first small bag, the purpose is just to carry a few things that I really need for an easy day. Now they becomes my favorite bags that I use most of the time.

No comments: