Thursday, March 7, 2013

Winter Clutch

Do you have a clutch that can give you a cozy warm feeling when you run around outside in cold weather? Well, I do.





This winter I've designed and created winter clutches for my Shop. The idea is just that I thought it would be nice if I have a purse or a clutch that feels cozy and warm when I hold or clutch it during winter time,

so I decided to play around with the crochet needles and yarns to find and create the right patterns, and I've got it!

 
 



I used soft wool-ease yarns, mixed with pretty glitter yarn to give it the tiny bling all over the bag, and then lined with polyester silk, and thick felt to keep its shape...





I love it already. It feels what I've expected to feel - warm and cozy - in term of texture, and it' has a perfect size just to keep some important stuffs you need to go on either day or night. So, I've made them available for you out there too. Please check them out at my shop


 

No comments: