Friday, March 19, 2010

Chinese Opera on Bars


I went to grocery shopping in Chinatown yesterday and these are among the items I brought home, Chinese soaps.

I never use these soaps before, and using them wasn't the main purpose of me buying them, either (I have a basket full of soaps I made that I am responsible to finish them all.)


I bought them because of their packages - something of this packaging design that caught my eyes.

The colors and graphic they used reminds me of the beautiful Chinese opera and Old Chinese movies, I grew up watching them my eyes out everyday, with rich and vibrant colors and delicate pattern that goes together beautifully.


To me, even though I don't see that it says Chinese, I can indicate them from miles away that they are Chinese soaps. Their appearance obviously show the oh-so classic - Chinese art. Love them.



No comments: